6 x 9s

CrazeFuol
10+ year member

Which 6 x 9 is the best out of these:

Kenwood KFC-6909

Sony XS-V6942

Infinity Reference 6953i

Also, can any 6 x 9 box fix these speakers ??

P.S. Or should I just get some Tweeters... with some baby boxes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I would have to say it would come down to either the Kenwood or the Infinity's. I'd would sway a little bit towards the Infinity's but thats just my opinion. What ever you do don't buy the sony's, you will find that they will sound like bat **** compared to the others. As long as it is a 6x9 box, a 6x9 speaker will fit it (make sure it's deep enough though) Hope this helped

Cheers

Yeah I was thinking more of Infinity's, too... but I can gt a better price on Kenwoods... so I might just go with Kenwoods with the boxes...

What place would sell boxes for the 6 x 9s ???

Your local car audio shop should sell 6x9 box which are pre wired and already wired up. If they don't you can make them yourself. Yeah I know how it is being straped for cash but the kenwoods are still better than the sonys.

1. Infinity's

2. Ken's

3. Sony's

You can build your own 6x9 boxes if you want, or your local shop should have them readily available.

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

CrazeFuol

10+ year member
CrazeFuol
Miami, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from