(6) IA I10 GMC Jimmy build

is it your dd?
Yeah for now. Just a beater. Very nice for its age/miles tho. And I got it for free //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah for now. Just a beater. Very nice for its age/miles tho. And I got it for free //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
well hoy shyt, cant beat it for free. burn oil or anything like that?

well hoy shyt, cant beat it for free. burn oil or anything like that?
Nope not at all. Only thing I've noticed is a small odor when its in 4 wheel drive. No clue what it could be

i got a box full of stickers xs power audio technix DC etc etc lol plus i park in the garage . hope nothing happens tho man that **** would **** . believe me i wanna put my dc sticker on

You don't build a loud system and never listen to it do ya?................The sticker doesn't give away anything your loud azz radio isn't already telling them....LMAO

Lmao. That's why I've never put stickers on my car. If this comes back and bites me in the ***, lesson learned.

Don't sweat it......If you build a system consisting of SIX 10s and the sticker is what's telling everyone that sound is in the car then ONE of us didn't do our job!!!!!!....LMAO

Don't sweat it......If you build a system consisting of SIX 10s and the sticker is what's telling everyone that sound is in the car then ONE of us didn't do our job!!!!!!....LMAO
Right!? Lmao.

Nope not at all. Only thing I've noticed is a small odor when its in 4 wheel drive. No clue what it could be
if its only when its in four wheel it might be the front differential maybe. But sounds like it has been taken care of then

Update: I've decided I'm going to go with 2 sets of Crescendo Mezzo 6.5 components and a crescendo 1100.4

i can see this is gonna be a 40 page build log with al lthe updates and as you buy stuff lol . keep it goign tho i need cool stuff to read while im at work . when you starting this again ? im def subbed for the insall pics and end result

i can see this is gonna be a 40 page build log with al lthe updates and as you buy stuff lol . keep it goign tho i need cool stuff to read while im at work . when you starting this again ? im def subbed for the insall pics and end result
Lol yeah your probably right! I'm gonna start running wires here in the next couple days. I'll be getting equipment piece by piece throughout this month. Should be completely done in the beginning of January.

Lol yeah your probably right! I'm gonna start running wires here in the next couple days. I'll be getting equipment piece by piece throughout this month. Should be completely done in the beginning of January.
hahah yeah i didnt start my log as early cause i knew things would change to much but hey prolly for the better . sounds good man lets see some wires ran ! funnest part lol

Stinger spv70

IMAG0057_zps105b8f0b.jpg

IMAG0056_zpscb4fc95f.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Dtrom

10+ year member
MAF
Dtrom
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from