(6) IA I10 GMC Jimmy build

The Jimmy was meh for me but another Cadzilla has me excited.
I'm actually more excited about the caddy cuz I enjoy driving it way more. Fully loaded and fast //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/santa.gif.e1ec9cf2e0a0dd232ad35aa594a126d0.gif

Sooo I noticed some IA stuff for sale on craigslist, no more 6 tens in the caddy?
Their on CL. Seeing if I can get what I want for them. Idk yet... If they sell I'm either doing a pair of mayhem 12s or death row 12s.... Depending on how many electrical upgrades I feel like doing...

loved the pair of death rows i had. but the death rows and the mayhems are in different brackets in my opinion.
Oh yes two completely different subs, I'm sure. I just don't know yet if I wanna spend the extra cash for the mayhems and a 6k for them. Might just throw a pair of DRs on my 20.1. School me a lil on the DRs.... What did you like about them? Any cons?

Oh yes two completely different subs, I'm sure. I just don't know yet if I wanna spend the extra cash for the mayhems and a 6k for them. Might just throw a pair of DRs on my 20.1. School me a lil on the DRs.... What did you like about them? Any cons?
i was running them at about 3500 for the pair. i had my cadence zrs c7 on them at 2ohm. i really didnt have any complaint about them. i didnt keep them for long sadly. they got plenty of loud for what i was using with them for. not really any cons, but like i said i built a higher tuned box for a specific purpose so never really got to see what these would do when placed in a more optimal daily box

i was running them at about 3500 for the pair. i had my cadence zrs c7 on them at 2ohm. i really didnt have any complaint about them. i didnt keep them for long sadly. they got plenty of loud for what i was using with them for. not really any cons, but like i said i built a higher tuned box for a specific purpose so never really got to see what these would do when placed in a more optimal daily box
Nice I'm thinking tuning around 32-33 hz with those. Not looking for numbers at all just a great sounding sub stage that can get loud. "SQL" I guess would be the goal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Dtrom

10+ year member
MAF
Dtrom
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from