6.5" question

and i mean good as in not Walmart level and well get loud while not distorting and sounding like shiz.....i have 75rms to each speaker to work with btw.

for a little more the id ctx are pretty good for the budget...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i've used these in a caddy and i liked them a lot for the money. i'll admit they weren't as detailed as my polyglass mids, but had better midbass (keep in mind i didn't have time to deaden my doors on the focals in the yukon they were in and that caddy doors are pretty big). the tweets were pretty smooth and weren't fatiguing but i think could have sounded better at higher volumes. this set was also paired with 2 15" fi qs so i'm sure all the bass didn't help the sq. but hey for $80 you're getting a darn good comp set.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.