Northeast Region 6/2 Team North East SPL 2x event in Batavia, NY

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list
It's always about the box lol. And I he competed I know who your talkin about. His system sounded good all around.
Yeah, hes got a nice set of subs. I'm talking him into putting them into his mustang instead of the grand am.

i only have pics and vids of the purple festiva. Pics are up now, vids later today (i'm sure I'd get a nastygram from IT if I started uploading them at work....)

97d589e7.jpg

b0397655.jpg

e7cc9f4c.jpg

6af7d8c8.jpg

8d147c0f.jpg

Any chance you can post the results? The tne website hasn't been the quickest lately.
I'm waiting for scores but Keith took 1st, Mike took 1st, Jodie took 1st, I took first in rookie 2, John perry took 1st in rookie 1, fronk took 1st and I wanna say clyde took 1st. Josh brown took 1st in his class, Jon Avery took 2nd in his class and another car tunes guy took 1st. Mc Vay is waiting on the papers to update the site

I really hate missing shows. To bad I'm going to miss the next one also. Just to far when there's one 3hrs closer. Hopefully make at least one out your way this season. I think Fronk is working on something big.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

xSPLoder

10+ year member
o_0
xSPLoder
The Roc, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date