Northeast Region 6/2 Team North East SPL 2x event in Batavia, NY

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
    Participant count
  • Participant list
ha, fair enough. I was the guy in the silver buick, and I was bumping richard cheese for a bit when everyone was eating pizza. I was looking for an audi but I didn't see one there so I just figured you hadn't made it.
Lol yeah I didn't bring it cause I didn't have my system. I don't even think I saw a silver buick lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a few pics and vids but they probably won't be up until monday.
You wouldn't happen to have any vid's of my second run would you? I have one of the first run but not 2nd. That second one I believe broke the TNESPL record in Rookie 2 class and both scores combined I believe broke the record too for average. My teammate Jon with the Subaru hatch also broke some records I am hearing for Rookie 1.

There is going to be a TNESPL 1x Team 808 sponsored event this Saturday June 9th held in Kent NY.
Yeah I'm already planning on going and I'll be bringing chips!

You wouldn't happen to have any vid's of my second run would you? I have one of the first run but not 2nd. That second one I believe broke the TNESPL record in Rookie 2 class and both scores combined I believe broke the record too for average. My teammate Jon with the Subaru hatch also broke some records I am hearing for Rookie 1.
John KILLED it lol

John KILLED it lol
Hell yes he did. Like a BOSS. Notice Team 808 owned the the gold in every class including top 4 finishers in port wars LOL

I dk if you stayed or not but I beat Jon in port wars by .1db. It was crazy

Hell yes he did. Like a BOSS. Notice Team 808 owned the the gold in every class including top 4 finishers in port wars LOL
I dk if you stayed or not but I beat Jon in port wars by .1db. It was crazy
Yeah I saw that lol. He just threw that deck in there that day right? He didn't even tweak anything before the show I heard.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

xSPLoder

10+ year member
o_0
xSPLoder
The Roc, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date