503 error

Participant count
  • Participant list
Almost every time i go to open a thread i get-

503 Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily busy' date=' try again later! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server

wtf?[/quote']

We haven't had any connection issues lately that Im aware of. The problem must be on your end.

We haven't had any connection issues lately that Im aware of. The problem must be on your end.
Like i said op...compooter= yarbage...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

clear all your cookies, etc, restart your browser, or even comp, and see if it's due for update..... it's happened to me 2x in the past couple months, but went away. i'm using firefox 4.0 beta..... and, at the same exact time, it will work with ie, but not ff/gc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost every time i go to open a thread i get-

503 Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily busy' date=' try again later! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server

wtf?[/quote']

could be erebody blocked you from their threads. happens all tha time, bro.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.