*Frequency response: 80-6,000 Hz

*Fs: 81 Hz

*SPL: 85.3 dB 1W/1m

*Vas: 0.16 cu. ft.

*Qms: 7.81

*Qes: 1.10

*Qts: 0.96

*Xmax: 3 mm

*Dimensions: Outside Diameter: 6-7/16", 5-1/4" across flats, Cutout Diameter: 4-7/8", Depth: 2-1/2".

3. Description/Condition:

BNIB. After payment is received, they will be shipped flat rate priority mail. You should have them at your place in a day or two usually. I put a pair of these in my car, and they actually surprised me. I am using HU power with no crossover, and they sound surprisingly good.

4. Price: :

2 - $22 shipped

4 - $30 shipped

6 - $35 shipped

8 - $40 shipped

If you want more than 8, we can definately work out an even nicer price. Just let me know. Thanks guys.

5. Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

a90d7972.jpg

5db5557f.jpg

f779221d.jpg

2a54e624.jpg

8fb50a2e.jpg

fa5ddc51.jpg

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price

Weird, mine didn't come packaged like that, but rather in groups of four "wrapped" in cardboard...anywho, good luck with the sale, these sound good for the price.

I wonder.......64 of these little guys paired with that old school sony 4 channel amp in classifieds right now all channels ran at .5 ohm....lol.....just thinking out loud bump

I wonder.......64 of these little guys paired with that old school sony 4 channel amp in classifieds right now all channels ran at .5 ohm....lol.....just thinking out loud bump
Do it. I can ship to Chicago on the cheaps man!

NO Kidding????!!!, hell just looking for some speakers put back in my work car to sale taking my MoMos out..Guess i will get the Legacys..LOL!!!!!Bought a cheap car till got my engine/and trans rebuilt in my truck,gonna sell it now,no need for it.Cool

Im here! Dont worry people. I am not a scammer. I am far from it actually. He is the scammer. He bought an amp from me a month ago. Literally nearly 30 days ago and ccame to me on the 27th saying he wanted his money back because it was blown up. I sold a perfectly good amp to the man and he had to have blown it up. I am a flawless salesman and I do not scam anyone. I have nothing but great feedback from everyone except this nobody that no one knows or has done business with. He has a couple friends to back him up, but I have many high raning sellers and buyers to back my business quality.

If anyone wants, I can give you everyone I have bought from or Sold to. They will just add to my acredibility. THis guy is just pissed he blew up his amp in a month.

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

How many you have left????????
I have more than enough for everyone!

And you scammed me at CACO on a NINe.1. Man up and make it right.
Butt hurt much? gtfo of here. Jonnyv is a great guy, live blocks away from his house, he has never screwed anyone on a deal, this flexninla guy had the amp for a month, who knows what he could have done to it within that amount of time. so no worries guys, jonnyv is legit, and i'll prolly even be over at his house when he ships these bad boys out!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.