Used but in great shape. These have upgraded spiders rated at 2K each

Price:

$250 each. No Trades. 2 Sold 2 Left!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On you

Item Pictures:

IMG_0922_zpsc9062eff.jpg

IMG_0918_zps65bcbb15.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
jay , why are you selling everything ? whats up man ?
Im done burnt out. I have no time to do anything. Nobody around me to help keep me motivated. I'm just spent.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Impedance?
Sorry about that dual 2

Im done burnt out. I have no time to do anything. Nobody around me to help or keep me motivated. I'm just spent. 

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Sorry about that dual 2
you need to talk to timmy and brandon kain

Good luck with your sale.

I totally know where you are coming from. I am burnt out as well. Debating on either changing vehicles to make things just easier, or selling ALL my gear and calling it a day.

There are no T/S parameters for these. I think these were some of the first HD's made. They are beasty though take 2K all day no sweat they like round 2-2.5^ft3 tuned low.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.