4ch with a 5khz LP

Dre20xl
10+ year member

does anyone know of any 4ch amps with an on board HP and LP xover that will go up to 5khz? I've seen a few but dont remember where, i have and keep seeing cheap amps that go up to 400hz but i need to go a lot higher. JL's 300/4v2 can do it but it cost $350 and im dont want to spend more then $150.

Why not an active capable HU. Then all you need are amps that have a LPF, HPF, or full setting and everything can be configured from the HU.

if u want check xxv gemini my hifonics supposed to be realy clean and lots of power has a 40 to 400hz crossover with a x10 switch to get you to your need if im not mistaken just throwin it out there

or external eq/ crossover
i do but i need at lease 2 bandpass so im using the HPs on my external xover and the LPs on my 4ch amps. My xovers on the amps i have now only go up to 400hz witch is ok for a mid-bass bandpass might work for low mid-range bandpass but not for high mid-range bandpass. I want an amp that can LP that high so i can change any xover if i upgrade speakers and such.

seems to be 120 but i may be wrong

Fully Regulated PWM Power Supply

N-Channel MOSFET Design

Defeatable Balanced Input

Continuously Variable 24dB/Oct Low Pass Crossover 40-120Hz (Found only in rear channels)

Continuously Variable 12dB/Oct High Pass Filter 40-120hz (Found in front & rear channels)

Bass Boost at 45 Hz 0-12dB (Found only in rear channels)

Active Resonance Control (ARC) (Found only in front channels)

4 Full Range RCA Outputs

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Dre20xl

10+ year member
Dre20xl
Spotyslvania, VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from