$45 dollars in paypal....wtf u got

Box full of wires, enough to wire up a 2 way active front stage, 6 channel stinger RCAs, some ANL fuses, some 4 gauge, and some other random wire.

I could sell you a mystery box for $45 shipped. Who can say "no" to a surprise?!
i fell for this once...got a box with some toothpicks and a used condom..... 

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

pair of ID OEMs' date=' but only one is working lol.
Got some tweeters; dayton and vifa[/quote']

pm me pics?

What kind of stuff you interested in.. More for audio or other? Because I might have some Xbox 360 games I'll sell you.
im interested in anything but i dont have a 360 i have a ps3
looking for like cheap speakers or any electronics for the right price can add more money or anything in general

PG RSD 6x9 and 6in coaxs, and a MB Quart DSC-480. $150 for all shipped, $95 shipped for the amp, $80 shipped for all 4 speakers, $50 shipped for the 6x9s, $45 shipped for the 6s.

iHome iPod/iphone/iTouch alarm clock

41PVWVCMKPL._AA300_.jpg

I love you long time, one dollar per minute, no kissing.
hmmm lights on or lights off? any eye contact? 

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

anyone have any 5 and a quarter inch speakers?

I have the pefect item that you need to have LOL. I just found these babies, that I bought over 10 years ago stuffed away in my closet. A set of RF 5" Coaxials. I tested them to make sure they worked when I bought them, but never installed them so they are still BNIB basically. 50 plus shipping. I can text you pics if you pm me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Imtjnotu

5,000+ posts
Me Gusta Edition
Imtjnotu
San Diego CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date