411 On Jaredspl!!!!!!

LOL, OP freaked out in 1 week. A HOLIDAY week at that:laugh:

Always get more than one way to communicate with someone if you are dealing with money.

Did we really need 2 threads for this? Jesus H. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

OP dont seem like a hard guy to scam anway, look at how he types.. reminds me of the guy who got fuxxed by caps and fatpat

and yeah, lol @ him

OP dont seem like a hard guy to scam anway, look at how he types.. reminds me of the guy who got fuxxed by caps and fatpat
and yeah, lol @ him
those two will be handled by other means soon //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

i would have been pissedoff to if i sent somebody something then they stop talking to me, Put your self in his shoes how hard is it to shoot him a pm telling him you would be out of town ?

i would have been pissedoff to if i sent somebody something then they stop talking to me, Put your self in his shoes how hard is it to shoot him a pm telling him you would be out of town ?
I sent his stuff out the following monday, since i got his stuff on friday afternoon. just like i said i would do. USPS isnt open on the weekend bro or i would have sent it then. I have to be on here every minute to hold his hand through the deal? no I held up my end of the deal and he got impatient. no big deal. I told him when i would ship and i did that.

I sent his stuff out the following monday, since i got his stuff on friday afternoon. just like i said i would do. USPS isnt open on the weekend bro or i would have sent it then. I have to be on here every minute to hold his hand through the deal? no I held up my end of the deal and he got impatient. no big deal. I told him when i would ship and i did that.
all u had to do is pm him that

this guy is a trip, hooked up the sundown 3000d with no electrical and 4 gauge wire and claims its broke now. wants me to take responsibility for it. i swear to god that amp worked when it left my house. ran it off 250 amp alt and 2 stinger sp1700's and big three. no way dude. dont pull a fast one on me. i want pics with your user name on all your electrical upgrades, and then we can talk about me taking it back and getting you taken care of. if you cant, then dont bother.

I smell a lair. But they need to make it a rule to where you have to have pix with the usual, and your equipment working, or a video. This is gonna be entertaining. 4 gauge ftw! Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

alexleon86

10+ year member
Benz
alexleon86
salinas Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies