4 wmd2 18" vs. 4 fi btl 18"

4 wmd2 18" or 4 fi btl 18"

• 4 wmd2 18"

Votes: 30 45.5%
  • 4 fi btl 18"

Votes: 36 54.5%

• Total voters
I had 4 15" FI BTL's in a wall in my can and did a direct swap for RD Audio alphas and gained 1.7 DB's these subs sound so much better than Btl's. Don't get me wrong I love Fi, but theses alphas are so much cleaner and louder. If you want I can get alohd of them for less than what you would pay for BTL's. PM me if interested.

You can't definitively say one sub is louder than the other across the board.

Perhaps in that given install and situation sure, but an Alpha and a BTL are in very different ends of the spectrum...by a long shot.

/Story.

3000 each go with the BTL's or you WMD2 will look just like this one

IMG_0397.jpg

WTS 15" Motor/Basket WMD2 $90 + shipping - lmao

I had 4 15" FI BTL's in a wall in my can and did a direct swap for RD Audio alphas and gained 1.7 DB's these subs sound so much better than Btl's. Don't get me wrong I love Fi, but theses alphas are so much cleaner and louder. If you want I can get alohd of them for less than what you would pay for BTL's. PM me if interested.
holy hell you're like a mini evan with the alphas :/..

I do 2.5k daily to my alpha's and they take it like a champ. I have talked to other USAC people who went with RD Audio and they have been making great gains. RD has set alot of records this year.

holy hell you're like a mini evan with the alphas :/..
Something seems fishy there.

He's selling BNIB 3750.1 and now trying to push alphas.

lol sounds like a pushy RD rep.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...