4 wheeler or snowmobile?

Snowmobiles are a blast. As are 4-wheelers. I guess I'm partial to the snowmobile just cus I have only ridden one a few times. The quad you can ride all year around though.
Yeah that's why I was thinking about a 4 wheeler.... Wanted a crotch rocket but those are just seasonal too....

Also you can't go off road at all on those.....

4 wheeler, make sure its a 4wd, always more fun in the end. unless your riding dunes and ****.
If I got a 4 wheeler it would be a banshee or a raptor.... Wanna be able to go above 50. Most 4wd wheelers are slow like 45..... Haha wanna be able to go on the highway and be able to almost go the speed limit.... Haha

If I got a 4 wheeler it would be a banshee or a raptor.... Wanna be able to go above 50. Most 4wd wheelers are slow like 45..... Haha wanna be able to go on the highway and be able to almost go the speed limit.... Haha
my grizzly goes 68 what the hell are you riding.

sled for sure 4!!!

when there is nice weather so many things to do but in the winter nothing exciting like a sled. plus 4 wheelers are sooo slow compared to sleds. if you like speed nothing else is faster 0-100 not even a superbike...

my grizzly goes 68 what the hell are you riding.
Well I guess that's bigger than what I was riding.... I rode a Polaris 500 and a Honda 450 or something.... Don't really remember the Honda much but it topped out at 45 and the Polaris was like 52 or something.....

sled for sure 4!!!
when there is nice weather so many things to do but in the winter nothing exciting like a sled. plus 4 wheelers are sooo slow compared to sleds. if you like speed nothing else is faster 0-100 not even a superbike...
Yeah the sled I was gunna get tops out at like 100 apparently.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

garretttt4

10+ year member
big pimpin
garretttt4
Watertown sd
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date