4 wheeler or snowmobile?

I can tell you don't make power.... ask or just look at any of the k.o.t.h builds or glamis results.... builders choice quads...... all the big power bikes are carbed. If you know the fundamentals of a Carb they are easy to tune and make just as much power as any efi can. And weigh less than an efi setup. Efi is sweet if your going to do a turbo.... that's it.
And about the 660 comment... close the peacock and run all the fuel out of the carbs before u store it. Problem solved.
You can't get all the fuel out of the carbs without completely disassembling it.

I wouldn't go more than a mile from my house on a pit-bike. They're fun but not something you'd want to ride around all day.
awh dude your missing out..

but then again OP said he just wanted something to tool around by his house..

but hey, its your choices and opionons ha..

ive ridden/ had

- sno pro 440 (with high comp. head, exhaust, porting) fastest sled ive ridden by far..

-can am ds 450 -nice quad. (dasa built top end, exhaust, programmer mods) nicest 450

-ktm 450 nice quad..

-250r with mods! (esr 360, exhaust,) this thing killed stocker 450's

-crf 50 - with 88c tak head, rev box, suspension, clutch, exhaust ( neat little bikes, tooled around all day)

-klx 110- 130 big bore. exhaust.

its all what you want.. you gotta try new things..

good luck OP

The little bit of weight won't affect 99.9% of the population.
If you want a 4wd wheeler thats fast get something like a kawi brute force, or if you have loot to spend get a can-am.

Dirt bikes are my drug of choice, although there is nothing like the pull of a big bore sled. My aprilia is pretty close though. Lol

Hope I confused you more.
I would love me some can am

I got a drag sled from a dude who used to race it. he called it a cookie sheet,no suspension, no seat, a straight bar for handlebars and barely any brakes. it was 200 horsepower and barely weighed anything. it was the fastest acceleration i've felt on any thing period. it handled the absolute worst. it would use 1/2 gallon of gas in a 500 feet run down the road and back. it literally took your breath away. it was a 800 cc triple

I got a drag sled from a dude who used to race it. he called it a cookie sheet,no suspension, no seat, a straight bar for handlebars and barely any brakes. it was 200 horsepower and barely weighed anything. it was the fastest acceleration i've felt on any thing period. it handled the absolute worst. it would use 1/2 gallon of gas in a 500 feet run down the road and back. it literally took your breath away. it was a 800 cc triple
Dang! That'd be inane!

It was funny, anyone who rode it came back gasping for air.lol my dad got back from riding it, and was like "Get this helmet off!!!!I can't breath in here!" He didn't even hardly hit the gas.

Everbody that rode it would blurp the gas, it would launch and they would let off, less than a second of throttle. it was funny to watch people ride it.

I would choose a snowmobile, but I just love them. Ive got Arctic Cat about a month ago, bought a salvage title snowmobile as it is cheaper (I have another sowmobile but I just wanted to get one more for cheap price). So I'll need some repaires to be done and so on, but I know it will worth it)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

garretttt4

10+ year member
big pimpin
garretttt4
Watertown sd
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date