4 solo x 12s with extra cones

Participant count
  • Participant list

outtherecustoms
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

i have 4 solo x 12s with 4 dual 4 ohm coils and 4 dual 2 ohm coils

Item(s) Description/Condition:

the motors/baskets are in 10/10 performance and 9/10 cosmetic. the d4 cones are in currently and have not been fully broke in. this was a quick throw together mess of an install and it is hard to take the cones out so i didnt take pics of the coils. also its hard to get pics. the dual 2 ohm coils were used for a while they are a little dark but play great--will try and get pic of these us as soon as i can

Price:

motor/basket with dual 4 ohm coil $375 with dual 2 ohm $350

dual 4 ohm cones $125

dual 2 ohm cones $100

i wont sell any cone/coils seperate until the 4 baskets are gone. make offers/trades will give discount if more then 1 are bought. pricing plus shipping and paypal

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

i will ship ups, fed ex, or spee dee delivery if your in thier area. whichever you prefer. i would like these gone asap.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

View attachment 26524331View attachment 26524332

im more interested in a d4. how much time played on them you think?
i think all i have is 4 d2s......i may have accidently messed the 2 d4s i was using the other day to show someone up.....it may also be a wire off. my pony keeps going into protect with them on and i havent had time to remove them.

i will sell 2 d2s are up for grabs now thou. ill let you know on the d4s when i get a chance to pull them.

2 solo xs are sold. also 2 d4 cones gone and other 2 maybe shot from throwing them in to show the local guy that bought the 2. either that or a wire is off inside the box. will let you guys know when i get a chance to take them out. also if i dont sell the other 2 solos or dual 2 cones the cones will forever REST IN PEACE!!! If i have them at my comp i will be running both my ponies full tilt on the dual 2 cones which i know they will not hold just to throw some crazy numbers in a trunk car. so buy them before they get destroyed! I am not hard on my equipment unless its at a show of mine then i push things past thier limits for show and to make people suprised. i have never actually been hard on these as i have hardly had them long enough or had them installed long enough. most of thier lives has been spent in boxes in my shop storage burried under other products. the ponies which are still like new have way more play time on them then these subs and i barely run them due to i dont have the electrical for daily use. they just randomly some out for fun ahaha. only reason the solo xs came out was because i decided they could do someone else alot more good then me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.