4 NIB Kicker Solo Baric A series SVC 4ohm 12" subwoofers!

Shinju
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Seattle
Item(s) for Sale:

New in box Kicker Solo Baric A series SVC 4ohm subwoofers 12"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

You will probably never find 4 of these new in box again, These are in 10/10 condition never been used, All have been tested and read perfect 3.9-3.8 ohm, Suspension looks great, Surrounds are in perfect condition no rot.

These were stored in a heated storage unit so no moisture damage of any kind. I was debating on using these but I do not have the room with out doing some modification.

They will take up to 600rms in a .66cf sealed enclosure after displacement or for lower tuning do a .88cf after displacement for 450rms each.

THESE WILL NOT RUN PORTED they are not designed for it and you will blow them if you try.

with a fs of 16.7hz they will get plenty low and sound good doing it.

Price:

150.00 each Shipped ConUS only or if you bought all 4 I would do 115.00 each. ( I would make it an even 450.00 shipped if all 4 were bought.)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping included in the price of the subwoofers.

Item Pictures:

IMG_4315.jpg

kickers_004.jpg

kickers_005.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.