4 kicker l7 8s or 1 ia dp 18

which one would be better for hittin them numbers??
i would be using like 4 cubic foot box tuned to 36hz at 2000rms

and the ia dp in 6 cubes tuned to 36hz at 3800rms
1) there is no replacement for displacement (cone area is about the same, but i am going to guess the travel on the DP is much more)

2) you are practically doubling the power to the DP

the choice is obvious

2 15 L7's hit 144db in a plymouth van off of 2k. Dont know how useful this info is to you but I thought I'd put it out there. It was my buddies sytem. And I would go with the dp 18.

yes but cant take much over rated power and smell like ass and they just dont sound to good to me
im giving mine way over rated power. yes they sound like complete ass but they get loud for what they are.id like to get metered just because im curious but yea. my next wall is either two 18 dps or 4 death row 15s i think. this wall was just a temporary one i throw in cause i got the l7s for teh cheapz. i would do the the Death penalty.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.