TypeRBass
10+ year member

Walls are for wussies
yep...

4 DD9515f's

2 Kicker ZX2500.1's

Audiocontrol Epicenter..

check da pics:

3 of da subs (tommyk has the other 9515 right now)

100_0017600x450.jpg

100_0018600x450.jpg

100_0019600x450.jpg

100_0020600x450.jpg

Kicker ZX2500.1's

100_0022600x450.jpg

one is on ebay right now...so go search on there for it and bid...

Audiocontrol Epicenter (has knob, just not int he pic)

100_0021600x450.jpg

Looking to get $400 shipped per sub

$575 shipped on the ZX2500 that isn't on ebay

and $110 shipped on the epicenter.

who bought the other zx2500.1? I bought the last one, and he hasn't gotten back to me in over a week. It was supposed to ship out Monday and I would get tracking info, but he has been ignoring my PMs. Has anyone gotten any of this stuff?

I don't wanna say the s word (scammer) but this doesn't smell right. I know he has lots of feedback, but it sure would be nice if he would communicate after recieving payment...

Anybody?

I told him that I would pick up some wire locally and he ignored me.I told him I'd pick up an amp locally and again he ignored me.This guy is a douche and I hope to meet him up at the local spot in his neighborhood where everyone hangs out.I don't like the guy and I can't wait to spot/meet him in person and TypeR,I do know what you look like.The fact that he dodged my offers for the amount of money that he wanted for pickup raises flags all over.Oh and he last logged on yesterday.He definately should have returned your PM.

**** right. and i'll be in PA in a couple weeks too. and I know his address. might drive up to IL. might get to "meet" him...

you guys are tards. so i logged ont hes ite? so what? does it automatically tell me i have pm's? no. contact me on AIM. your amp was shipped. so stop bugging me.

Haha, okay, let's get one thing straight.

I paid you close to $500 for this amp. I dunno, maybe you have that kinda cash laying around so that if, you know, it just goes missing it's still all good. Well I don't. But I live within my means and I could afford this amp - but that does not mean I'm cool if I don't get my amp.

So you can understand my dismay at paying for an amp and being told I could track the shipment should I want to because you would provide me with a tracking number after you shipped it. Well, a week later and I have no tracking number STILL and a lot of unanswered PMs. And I had to start up some **** about you in order to get a response out of you. Which did work well, I must admit.

But what do I have now? A seemingly disgruntled seller telling ME to stop "bugging" HIM? In what world does that make sense? Do what you say you will and there are no problems.

Also do I have your AIM SN? No. Did you give it to me? No.

So thanks a lot for shipping my amp. Jackass.

guy never answers me on AIM his sn is jcwjuggalo6 defenitely not the way to do business. and then he telling u not to bug him? joe im sure u will need these same people again.

hey joe, ill try to get you on aim but im wondering what the best you could do on one of the 15s with the 8 inch cap picked up? i could swing by ur house on friday with cash money. let me know. thanks.

Calling people that live near you "tards" is not a smart thing either Joe.Like I said I can't wait til we meet up in Tinley somewhere,it'll be a pleasure.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.