4 DD 1512s D4

j_baby15
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

4 - DD 1512s Dual 4ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Subs are like new. They've been sitting around since april so they're a little dusty in the pics. I purchased them for a build I never got around to finishing. They were used for about 10 minutes to test out the box, the only power they've seen was a M2a @ 2ohms to all 4 subs.

Price:

$130+ ship obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I will ship through whichever company the buyer prefers.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DD recommended 2-2.5cuft for the box. 16sqin of port per cuft.

Specs: I will post them as soon as DDs site is back up. I know it's 600rms with a 2" coil.

PM'd.

I'll be driving from SC to KY this weekend, so if anyone is anywhere close to the route I'm taking I'll deliver them to save you the money it would cost in shipping. I've also got: 2 x 2508 D4, 2 x 1510 D4, 1 DD SS1b, a DD M2a... not sure what else is laying around. I can get pictures of all the other stuff, just too lazy to unbox it if no one is interested.

PayPal, credit card or certified check/money order all would work. If prefer not to deal with the checks tho bc I'll have to wait on it to clear. It's up to you tho.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

j_baby15

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
j_baby15
Beaufort, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date