SOLD 4 DD 1508's

seg_representin
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
IL
Deal fell through with another member, so these are up for sale. I have up for sale 4 digital designs 1508's. They all have the cf dustcap on them. They are all in great condition except for one of the. One has a tiny tear in the surround where the drill slipped. The tear is very small and does not even go all the way through. Otherwise they are all in great shape.

I am looking to get $165 shipped each in the U.S. for the good ones and $150 shipped in the U.S. for the one with a slight tear.

If you are local i can work out a much better deal because i would rather not ship at all. I am located in Rockford, IL. Anyone in chicago i can meet somewhere and we could work something out.

Here are some pics of when i first got them:

DSCN2353.jpg

DSCN2346.jpg

DSCN2343.jpg

couldnt send a pm cause your box is full
Sorry about that didn't know my pm box was full. Its cleared out now. And i would consider them, but i don't think they can be ran sealed. Thank you for the offer though.

hey seq clear some space in your PM box
Sorry about that didn't know my pm box was full. Its cleared now.

I really want a CF one just for the hell of it. D@mn impulse buy!! So tempting and I have no use for it at all I just want one.
Well you should buy all 4 so then you'll have 4 of these sexy moofers. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

seg_representin

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
seg_representin
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date