4 15's Blowthrough video!!

it's ok lol
yea not impressed at all ha j/k. Man i already want louder and had to seal up my back window it rained wed and i played some white girl slow and wow umm waterfall down the back window i fixed that today well we will see how it holds up

very nice, makes me wanna get a truck now lol
You're in Chicago, right? I might be selling my ranger in a few months and it already has the cut in it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Any news on the back window?
nope besides i sealed it up friday and put another layer on sat to try to make sure it holds and doesnt leak at all, will know the next time it rains or i have sometime to put a hose on the roof when i am not working and see if it leaks or not

nope besides i sealed it up friday and put another layer on sat to try to make sure it holds and doesnt leak at all, will know the next time it rains or i have sometime to put a hose on the roof when i am not working and see if it leaks or not
Still no rain? It's been raining a few times a week here since October...it *****.

tons of rain on the way actually got some serious t-storms on the way good thing i got it all finished. Just a matter of it it will stop the leaking or not. IDK if i should go out and play it while its raining to see if it starts leaking again after playing it or what idk i mean i played it full tilt since its been on so it should be alright. If it leaks when playing music only when its raining then thats fine just wont do that as long as it doesnt leak just sitting outside i am happy.

I am trying to figure out how many layers of deadener i need next.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.