4 12's

Participant count
  • Participant list

wanderer1

CarAudio.com Elite
Laughlin
I would like to buy 4 high excursion 12's. Been out of the game for awhile and there are so many choices today. Parameters that I need to stick with are 6" or less mounting depth and able to be used with 1 cuft sealed. All four need to be able to be wired to 1 ohm. Will be driven by an ARC audio XDI 2000.1 Thanks. P.S. I have a ARC 900.6 and an ARC KS1000.1 for trade or cash. Budget is under $600

Good luck. @mylows10 ; can hook you up on some american bass xds maybe some tnts. Only thing i can think of that might work good sealed and in the price range your looking at. Maybe some e series sundowns or sds if you dont have the depth for the e's. Lots of good choives out there just have to research. Googles your friend.

Yeah been looking at the American Bass woofers and they really look good but have a deep depth which I good probably deal with. I was hoping for some good used pricing but can adjust my budget. I have also been looking at the Earthquake lineup which was around years ago when I was into audio more. I don't see many using Earthquakes. Anyone want to chime in with opinions as to why? Been looking at the Earthquake Tremor line

Well what happened to them? False excursion claims, sound bad, don't last? Really like the American bass lineup since I'm a fan of American made and paper cones. 7' mounting depth would really be pushing it and that seems to be where the good AB subs at.

I would like to buy 4 high excursion 12's. Been out of the game for awhile and there are so many choices today. Parameters that I need to stick with are 6" or less mounting depth and able to be used with 1 cuft sealed. All four need to be able to be wired to 1 ohm. Will be driven by an ARC audio XDI 2000.1 Thanks. P.S. I have a ARC 900.6 and an ARC KS1000.1 for trade or cash. Budget is under $600
dayton HO 12s, c2 audio threatcon2s, even alpine type Rs can do fine in a 1 cube sealed box.

Really like the American bass lineup since I'm a fan of American made

Not american made...

Look into SSA if you want american made. Will be well out of your budget though.

If I were you I would run two quality 12"s ported in 4 cubes over 4 12"s sealed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

wanderer1

CarAudio.com Elite
wanderer1
Laughlin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from