Northeast Region 3rd Annual St. Judes Charity Bass Off 3x TNESPL/ 3x DBDrag / 3x Bassrace

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
It was a long fun day. Great to see such a record turn out for the show. It was great to actually make it to the show and compete this year, my sub issues I could have done without though. Everyone raised a lot of $$$ for St Judes this year.

It was also great to see Team Elite NESPL Chris get his certified score in Drags today as well, even broke his 1st windshield in the Yugo.

For anyone that needs a cd that didn't get one today, I have a few that I'll have for sale at the New England events.

Congrat Steve, you got beat by a luxury Mercedes truck by only 2.5 db. You are closing your margin of losing. I wonder if the dude is a real competitor or just a guy with a nice system that happened to stop by and compete for the first time? You drove all the way out there for that?

Well look at it on the bright side ............... second place out of a two car field ain't bad! Keep up the good work!

-1ST PLACE- Steve Smith

148.0 148.3 296.3 2000 Mercedes ML320 2010 Member 30

-2ND PLACE- Steve Griffin

142.7 145.8 288.5 2001 Chevrolet Blazer 2010 Member 24

Just got home!! Bad ass trip. Had a lot of fun. Got to meet a ton of cool people. Thanks Rob for showing us a good time and thanks to Erie for all the advise. Team Elite did awesome. We all had our issues...blown coils, amps going into protect every 2.5 seconds, amps catching on fire, and breaking a windshield //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif but **** it was a good time. Glad we could raise some money for kids. OK I go bed now.

my scores ****** yesterday, I do his numbers in my daily 10's box. But thats what happens when you snap a tinsel lead and don't end up using all the coils. I'll try and fix that when I get home later today, otherwise I'll be waiting on another recone. Steve Smith does those numbers at every show, didn't really check out his system but did see what looked like a pair of external 6" aero's at the door. I'm guessing he made his runs early since he's the announcer for the shows cause I never saw him run. I'd have taken 3rd or 4th too, it's all for charity anyway so whatever. I'll just make sure I get some testing in on the new set up before the next show comes around.

Can't wait to see next years St Judes turn into a 2 day event.

Congrat Steve, you got beat by a luxury Mercedes truck by only 2.5 db. You are closing your margin of losing. I wonder if the dude is a real competitor or just a guy with a nice system that happened to stop by and compete for the first time? You drove all the way out there for that?Well look at it on the bright side ............... second place out of a two car field ain't bad! Keep up the good work!

-1ST PLACE- Steve Smith

148.0 148.3 296.3 2000 Mercedes ML320 2010 Member 30

-2ND PLACE- Steve Griffin

142.7 145.8 288.5 2001 Chevrolet Blazer 2010 Member 24
WOW STFU:moon:

YOU REALLY NEED SOME SERIOUS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/help.gif.cee8f684da1ba626487a8bc51152e1ec.gif

WHAT WAS YOUR #'S THIS WEEKEND ????

I WOULD GUESS A 0 DB, STANDARD DEUCHE BAG SCORE.....

I HEARD THERE WAS A LOCAL SHOW IN NEW HAVEN THIS WEEKEND?

HEARD MY BROTHER BEAT YOUR SCORE WITH A CUSTOM LANCER WITH A 32" LCD SCREEN IN THE TRUNK

TRUELY PATHETIC, END IT OLD MAN......... UR GAME IS OVER

P.S. WATCH WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT PEOPLE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU WILL BE IN FOR!!!!!!!

Yeah Nate thats pretty bad to get beat by a show car with a T.V. on the trunk lid. Let me guess, you were sandbaggin right? Sure. We met a lot of veterans this weekend and everyone said the same thing...your a joke. Get off this thread. Everyone manned up this weekend to raise money for sick kids and your on here talkin ****. You are just a bltch...always have been just ask your peers.

On another note I gotta get a windshield. Now that I have enough points for finals I have time to get it fixed.

0627001951.jpg

Not bad for 2 Mojo 12s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

IMG950335.jpg

lol, it was kinda funny. Some of the Drag guys were talkin about jerk offs that sit on the forums and Nates name came up. I said he was a big competitor back in 02-05 or something around there and they had no idea who he was. I described him a little and then they knew who he was but thought he was a total jack ass. Guess he wasn't loud enough for anyone to remember him for his scores or supposed records, so thats why he sits on here giving real competitors crap, it's the only way his name won't be forgotten about. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

On another note I gotta get a windshield. Now that I have enough points for finals I have time to get it fixed.Not bad for 2 Mojo 12s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

IMG950335.jpg
Now imagine how loud your score would have been if someone didn't screw you over on subs this season. Guess you'll know who not to do business with again.

uh did someone get ripped off on some deeeeeedeeeeee subzzz? sorry to hear either way.

and @ nate, come on chief get with the program, only the window lickers continue to play keyboard commando.

I may not show up at as many shows as I used to but at least I dont flap the yapper. I took your post to steve as a bad joke but apparently it was just bad taste. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Yeah bro you guessed it right. He was wire transferred the money directly into his account on April 20 ( 420 lol) and I keep getting the run around. I had the chance to talk to several people who have dealt with him and everyone says hes bad to do business with. I have a little more playing room with the Mojos but not much. I wish I knew about the way he was before we dumped over 4 grand into his hands. There will be a thread about this sometime this week.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

thorshammer1

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
thorshammer1
Auburn, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date