360 games, PSP, DVD's, Wireless adapter, 250GB laptop drive and more!

Participant count
  • Participant list

95BlackGA
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Missouri
Xbox 360 Games

DiRT (Bought used from GS, used a **** load of times, some scratches, does not affect game play, Comes with everything.) - $27 (GS) Yours for $20 + shipping

Mercenaries 2 (Used quite a bit, no scratches, comes with everything.) - $18 (GS) Yours for $10 + shipping

Medal of Honor : Airborne (Opened never used, comes with everything.) - $18 (GS) Yours for $10 + shipping

Battlefield : Bad Company (Opened, used twice, comes with everything.) - $18 (GS) Yours for $10 + shipping

Fracture (Friend gave it to me, some scratches, still works. Comes with nothing.) $7 shipped

All for $40 + shipping (Most likely shipped via USPS, Con. US only.)

PSP System and Games

Also have a PSP that I'm trying to recoup my money from. Slim 2000, 2 games (Mind Quiz, and Socom Fireteam Bravo 2), comes with 4GB memory stick, USB charger (plus wall adapter), and some movies on the memory stick. Paid $140 for the PSP from GS, and $15 for Socom, $13 for Mind Quiz, from GS and $25 for the memory stick from Walmart. Will entertain offers, but looking to get my girlfriend a netbook with the money. Tryin' to get $165 + shipping for it.

DVD's

Lots of DVD's, I'll take $75 for all, plus shipping, will get list of all when I got the time, and if anyone is interested in them. None are new releases, don't buy DVD's anymore. Most titles will be $3 + shipping, and if that's less than $75, lot price will definitely change. :p

Wireless Adapter

Linksys WRT54G wireless PCI card, $15 + shipping, not sure if I have the anntenna, if I don't, it'll be $10 + shipping. Works fine, can connect to my home network with it, and the anntenna isn't on it.

Laptop Drive

250GB Western Digital Scorpio Blue laptop drive - Sata 3.0Gb/s 5400RPM 8MB Cache. Formats to 232GB under Windows 7. Will also include a SATA to USB adapter (powers drive from USB, no external power source needed). This is a BEV drive, and should work to turn it into a Xbox 360 drive, but the 360 will only recognize 120GB I believe. This was my plan, but the person I bought the hard drive case, and hard drive adapter from screwed me over. $70 shipped OBO (Very negotiable.)

Possibly have a couple of cheap cameras for sale too.

Will have more probably. Can/Will get pictures(and or videos to verify the items work) when my girlfriend gets back with her camera.

I've sold/bought/traded with several respectable members on here, and some not so respectable.

May trade, if you're interested in trading. Very interested in a netbook right now, maybe a smartphone/PDA either T-Mobile, or unlocked/unlockable

Contact Info :

Email :

JeremiahCoffel (at) Gmail.com

Phone :

Home - 417-368-XXXX (Can get that via PM or email)

Cell - 417-619-XXXX (Can get that via PM or email)

Yahoo Messenger :

Must_Be_High_To_Function (at) yahoo.com (Don't email this, you won't get a response, I use this for signing up on forums/sites only, and messenger of course)

Do not ask me to ship first. I WILL NOT SHIP FIRST! I MAY ship after half the payment is received, and let you test the items before I get the rest. (Signature will be required on delivery, so you can't rip me off.)

Bump!

May sell my 360 for $200 shipped. Comes with console, power brick, wireless controller with original battery pack and play & charge kit, wired headset, and HDMI cable.

You willing to sell the 4GB memory stick from the PSP? I'd like to get that and Fracture from you. Thanks

TC

At the time being, I will not separate anything from the PSP. However, I may have a different memory stick I could sell. I'm pretty sure it's 4GB too. I'll talk $20 + shipping for both items together. If I do infact have another memory stick.

Cool, just let me know. Thanks
TC
Will do. I have to go to my storage unit and look through a couple of boxes. I'll try to go tomorrow.

Bump! Need $60 more in my PayPal account!

Bump!

TonyC - I will be going to my storage unit today, so I should know by tonight if I have that other memory stick still.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

95BlackGA

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
95BlackGA
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies