350zspl Great seller

claims to be the fastest shipper in the south east..i believe him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif great guy to deal with

claims to be the fastest shipper in the south east..i believe him //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif great guy to deal with
BNIB in route to you

thank you

great dealer had a little set back on my part but he worked throught it with me great guy

RD should be at your door step tomorrow i would imagine

thanks man

if anyone has bought or sold or traded with me please be so kind as to leave your thoughts on the transaction here

Yo Travis. Got them cdt's in the mail. Minty condition just as promised. If anybody is thinking of buying from this guy, I say go for it. Great seller and keeps you posted the whole way through. Thanks again Travis for the pleasant transaction and killer deal. Take it easy bro.

happyboy423

thank you for the positive feedback

enjoy the cdt speakers

any questions or if i can assist you source something moving foward it would be my pleausre

and it was very pleasant to deal with you as well so anyone should not have any reservations doing business with happyboy423

Great seller! Extremely fast shipping! Once he had the money in hand, the box was in the mail and a tracking number given to me within an hour. He was very easy to work with and had excellent communication. He even worked with me on a few details to make it a very smooth transaction.

Would highly recommend this seller (350zspl) to anyone looking to buy from him.

And as promised to him, here are some pictures of the speakers to show they were exactly as described, excellent condition/look and work as new

IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

Great seller! Extremely fast shipping! Once he had the money in hand, the box was in the mail and a tracking number given to me within an hour. He was very easy to work with and had excellent communication. He even worked with me on a few details to make it a very smooth transaction.Would highly recommend this seller (350zspl) to anyone looking to buy from him.

And as promised to him, here are some pictures of the speakers to show they were exactly as described, excellent condition/look and work as new

IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

thank you for the kind words

enjoy the speakers

you are also very easy to do business with

thanks Travis

EXCELLENT seller and excellent person in general! Not sure why anyone WOULDN'T deal with 350zspl?!?!? His prices are unbeatable, ships fast, items are packed well and are def in the condition described! I KNOW I'll be doing more business with him in the near future!

V.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

hemi=22s

10+ year member
I Pop Bottles
hemi=22s
west palm beach, fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied