3500W RMS Sale on BA7000.1D

OP
trumpet

trumpet

Barry Schanz
Jan 3, 2011
Grafton, ND
I can't find any test results I'd bank on. These are budget friendly amps and should be treated as such.

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
From the research I've done, people are saying they get around ~2k clean from the BA5000.1 and ~2.5k-3k from the BA7000.1. I'd like to see it dyno'ed or scoped though. That's an awesome deal though for a budget amp.

Okay nevermind, it was clamped, i remember seeing this video a couple weeks ago:

tl;dr 2150w @ .5 ohms rising to 1.3, voltage was 12-12.5 volts. Sounds like it'll do rated at 14v but I didn't see a scope in the clamp test so I can't tell if it was clean power.

Jeffdachef

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Feb 5, 2013
South Coast Metro, CA
Wiring that low will tank efficiency so power would not be as high anyways, plus you dont play burps, you play music. Its basically a budget amp that will push your subs decently which can also be wired low(with proper electricals) and is backed by the manufacturer.

adulbrich

Lock up your daughters!
May 11, 2014
Ames, Iowa
I understand that everyone wants a number so that they can compare amps to eachother, but it is about more than what you can burp out of an amp.

I care about efficiency, and which amp would be better for my install. I could care less about how much power an amp can put out, and more about if it would be better for me than what I already have.

Amp side-by side comparisons are a lot more important to me. Not that it has anything to do with this PPI amp, just my observation/opinion.

big scott

blazin low, and loud
Apr 4, 2014
edgewood, md
im running this amp and love it. puts out some power and stays cool doing it.

right now im running it at 1ohm.

if i had the money to buy another i would be all over this but need money to fix my truck ( a lot of body work )

negolien

CarAudio.com Elite
May 2, 2014
Sacramento,CA
Yeah for the price that's a pretty good deal. Just like Hifonics these amps definitely have place at the table as long as you take them for what thy are.

adulbrich

Lock up your daughters!
May 11, 2014
Ames, Iowa
Yeah for the price that's a pretty good deal. Just like Hifonics these amps definitely have place at the table as long as you take them for what thy are.
That's not what you used to say about Hifonics

OP
trumpet

trumpet

Barry Schanz
Jan 3, 2011
Grafton, ND
$225 elsewhere, says they have them in stock @ OCS
We have a better record for listing products that are actually in stock and we will ship within 24 hours. You're welcome to take a gamble with OCS. They're not our competition.

ThatChevyGuy

sue me, its a ford.
10+ year member
Jul 16, 2006
Georgia
We have a better record for listing products that are actually in stock and we will ship within 24 hours. You're welcome to take a gamble with OCS. They're not our competition.
Cool, i order from them quite frequently. Don't get me wrong, if you were my local shop and had this in stock at that price i would buy it from you. I support my local shop. If im ordering online i get the best deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds