3500W RMS Sale on BA7000.1D

From the research I've done, people are saying they get around ~2k clean from the BA5000.1 and ~2.5k-3k from the BA7000.1. I'd like to see it dyno'ed or scoped though. That's an awesome deal though for a budget amp.

Okay nevermind, it was clamped, i remember seeing this video a couple weeks ago:

tl;dr 2150w @ .5 ohms rising to 1.3, voltage was 12-12.5 volts. Sounds like it'll do rated at 14v but I didn't see a scope in the clamp test so I can't tell if it was clean power.

Wiring that low will tank efficiency so power would not be as high anyways, plus you dont play burps, you play music. Its basically a budget amp that will push your subs decently which can also be wired low(with proper electricals) and is backed by the manufacturer.

I understand that everyone wants a number so that they can compare amps to eachother, but it is about more than what you can burp out of an amp.

I care about efficiency, and which amp would be better for my install. I could care less about how much power an amp can put out, and more about if it would be better for me than what I already have.

Amp side-by side comparisons are a lot more important to me. Not that it has anything to do with this PPI amp, just my observation/opinion.

im running this amp and love it. puts out some power and stays cool doing it.

right now im running it at 1ohm.

if i had the money to buy another i would be all over this but need money to fix my truck ( a lot of body work )

$225 elsewhere, says they have them in stock @ OCS
We have a better record for listing products that are actually in stock and we will ship within 24 hours. You're welcome to take a gamble with OCS. They're not our competition.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

trumpet

5,000+ posts
Barry Schanz
trumpet
St Cloud, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date