• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

neo_styles
10+ year member

AKA Pop Twidget
WA
Item(s) for Sale:

My coveted AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4, less than 1 month old. Comes with the following extras:

32GB Samsung Class 10 microSD card (means a total of 64GB space that you're getting)

OEM wall charger and USB cord

Samsung external charger and spare battery

Urban Armor Gear case (iPhone Case, Galaxy Case - Get the Most Stylish, Durable Cases). Love this thing as it looks great and has been proven to offer some substantial protection

Description/Condition of Item(s):

In 10/10 shape, both physically and mechanically. Those that know me know that I baby these things. I normally use the stylus end of a cross pen for anything but typing on the screen, but these damn things still get microscratches. You would need to hold them up to a light source to see, though, and don't affect normal operation.

Currently installed is the SlimKat 4.4 ROM (AOSP build), but I can flash any supported ROM (including full, unrooted stock) you request.

Price:

$365 shipped FIRM. Wish I could take trades at this time, but I still have holiday shopping to do, so cash is king.

Shipping Information:

Included in price along with PP fees

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section. 1st picture should include your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the iTrader system or less than 10 references on MAF that you have sold to in the past.)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Please use PMs to contact me about the product. I'm not on here that often any more and it'll net you a faster response. Again, price is firm so please don't ask me what my bottom dollar is.

Soooo wish this was T-Mobile. Glws
Lol if this was VZW there wouldn't have even been an ad. I know car audio hates Android, but I didn't realize they don't like AT&T either...

Lol if this was VZW there wouldn't have even been an ad. I know car audio hates Android, but I didn't realize they don't like AT&T either...
Seriously? How did your carrier effect the audioz? Just curious lol.

[quote name='neo_styles']SOLD to @audiobaun ;[/QUOTE]

I thank you sir! I needs a new phone for sure.I need to get towards the newer generation of technology.Shes a Beaut!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

neo_styles

10+ year member
AKA Pop Twidget
neo_styles
WA
Start date
Participants