30gb Ipod Video!

30 gig ipod video. I left the songs n what not on it, delete em yourself if you want em deleted //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif . Comes with the usual headphones and the USB cable for computer. Also comes with blue beer pong cover (second picture)... This rubber thing gets kinda annoying if your just carrying it around but i found out more than once if your using it to play music while playing beerpong that it is a savior and a half... since its rubber no liquids can get into it at all. I havnt dropped this thing ever, the back is a little scratched up from putting it in my pocket with other stuff. Screen isnt cracked or scratched at all.... overall it works great,sounds great, holds a lot of stuff, and it looks just fine. I tried to take a picture of the back but obviously it didnt work out too well since my camera needs a lot of light, and with flash and the mirror background on the ipod it didnt go over well.

Im asking 175 shipped obo. Im open to trades and offers.Dont need anymore MP3 players though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SwaveY

Banned
SwaveY
Slippery Rock,PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views