30 in my Paypal who got me?

Whats some other stuff? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif
A strip of LED's, some random 4 gauge and 8 gauge lengths, a couple sets of RCA's, and 20 ft. bnib black Knu cca 1/0

Whats some other stuff? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif
some new tweets ,but i'll need more and some 0 gauge wire new

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got lots of deadener, four different types, install accessories like ring terminals for crimp or solder, and set screw ones, 4g and mostly 1/0g ones, LOTS of cabling in all sizes, aluminum stock I could make you buss bars out of, some passive xovers ranging from Dynaudio, Eclipse, Cadence, and all the way to Audiopipe :p

Brand new Pioneer 6x9s with some Birch mounting rings, an RF 8" and CV 8" with Birch mounting rings that are flush mounted rings, and LOTS of batteries ranging from G31 AMGs, G27 AGMs, Kinetik HC600 type batteries from a different manufacturer, and a TON of the same AGM batteries but they are cute little 7-8aH batts that I've made packs out of before :p

Got lots of amplifiers from O/S American made, to newer stuff, 3" aeros, couple 6" aeros that have been cut but IIRC I do have one or two new ones, used 8" or sections of 8" PVC tubing you could make aeros out of, or I could make 'em for you. IIRC I might have some 4" aeros, lots of BNIB Audioquest RCAs that you can actually hook up its extra wire to your amplifier's remote turn on and they'll glow with blue LEDs across the lengths of them. Lots of speakers from Home Theater stuff, or hell, an electronic dart board with replacement parts for when the buddies are over playing drinking games. LOL. Just state what you are after buddy, and I'm SURE I have something and more that'll work for you. On some stuff above you might have to add just a tad, but some stuff won't be near your $50 dollar mark and you'll save moolah.

IDK. At any rate LMK and I'll look as I have storage units and storage totes upon more storage I just need to sift through //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

SUNDOWNBITCH
Danville, KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
oldschool4me
audio3.jpg