3 tickets at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got friends that blame and hate the cops for catching them doing dumb ****.

They have one thing in common. Lower than average IQ.

I've had cops beat the living **** out of me with those big ass mag lights before. I don't blame them at all. I would have did the same thing if I was in their shoes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Good thing about bad drivers is eventually they will be forced to stop or sit in prison. I know some one that has spent most of his adult life behind bars for habitual driving offences.

for all of you that care... my paypal account is LIMITED ACCESS BECAUSE OF THE DISPUTE OPEN, I CANNOT SEND MONEY, RECIEVE MONEY NOR BUY ANYTHING UNTILL ITS RESOLVED, I HAVE A BANK ACCOUNT JUST FOR PAYPAL THAT HAD NO MONEY IN IT, PAYPAL HIT THAT NUMEROUS TIMES CHARGING ME $38 INSUFFICIENT FUNDS FEE BY THE BANK EVERYTIME, SURE ENOUGH PAYPAL VOIDED THE BANK ACCOUNT, MY CREDIT IS PROBABLY SHOT AND PAYPAL WILLL NOT LET ME REFUND THIS GUY WITH A CREDIT CARD, EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN BUY **** FROM ANY SITE USING YOUR CREDIT CARD YOU CANT REFUND WITH IT? **** THAT. IM NOT SENDING DUDE A MONEY ORDER BECAUSE I DONT SEE THE NEED TO, MONEY WOULD HAVE BEEN REFUNDED WEEKS AGO IF DISPUTE WAS CLOSED AND I COULD ACTUALLY USE THE ****ING PAYPAL ACCOUNT, now that everyone knows what is going on, just shut up about the scam ********
1, and refunded with no problem

Which is it?

I think we need DUI hours, from like midnight to 7 in the morning. Anyone can drive drunk during those hours, they sign a waiver that says they acknowledge the dangers, so no one can get sued, if you don't sign the waiver then don't drive during the hours. Then the public will know about it, and if they are smart they will stay off the roads, so then the drunk people will not be liable for injury or death. Then instead of scumbag lawyers making a huge profit the body shops, towing companies, and morgues will be doing well.

i hate the feeling of seatbelts, i love speed and love to drink, its a nightly thing

This person is a troll, and a lousy one at that. Nightly? Too obvious you dumbass, try being more subtle next time. I knew multiple tickets for the same offense was bullshit, and this latest reply only confirms he is lying to gain attention.

Trolling is an art form, and you **** at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...