3 or 4k amp.

Participant count
  • Participant list

noble brown

Senior VIP Member
Looking for a taramps, preferably, but will entertain other offers. Looking to spend about 400 cash and I have a old school 2000 Vega stroker, the ones Taylor fade benched, or I might even offer up my Alpine 3545 for trade.

Edit: that's at either 2 or .5 ohm

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a hd3k thats been repaired but still under warranty id be willing to sell

just cant be mounted to a box or anything that vibrates too much

Good luck with a 500.1 the fix do some research lol yikes
Funny little man, please do research. I know of a lot of competitors who used these back in the day and they worked out great. It's people who are clueless about electrical that try to run these and have issues. Awesome way to to try and up sell your item.

Funny little man, please do research. I know of a lot of competitors who used these back in the day and they worked out great. It's people who are clueless about electrical that try to run these and have issues. Awesome way to to try and up sell your item.
Its no secret they were bombs even with stout electrical ....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.