3 Kings - Q & A

not sure if its just me but its kinda hard to navigate on the website for example if I'm looking for a 4 channel amp and i want to see all 4 channel amp, i cannot i have to browse through all amplifiers.

not sure if its just me but its kinda hard to navigate on the website for example if I'm looking for a 4 channel amp and i want to see all 4 channel amp, i cannot i have to browse through all amplifiers.
It is DEFINITELY not just you, the website is a ridiculous improvement from our previous version, but it's FAR from where I'll be satisfied with it.

Unfortunately the technology on the back side isn't super friendly for things like this, and it's difficult to implement; so while it is definitely something I'm working on the work just keeps piling up and right now I'm more focused on getting new brands and better deals for our customers.

But thank you so much for the feedback, it's definitely a good reminder for me, if I could I'd probably just spend my nights working on things like this that are "less critical" to business, but my wife gets upset when I pull out the laptop on the couch //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

You guys carry the 80PRS from Pioneer? Wanting to order one here in the next week
Yep!

Sold out right now though, working on getting some more.

just a thought that comes in mind you know you can outsource the web page building at a very inexpensive price or approach one of those technical universities and see if you can have students make you a webpage or fix your webpage like a school project for web design, it does not have to be published until you are completely satisfied.... just a thought

also your search engine on your website is also terrible lol

i just tested it with searching 8 inch and 8"

It is DEFINITELY not just you, the website is a ridiculous improvement from our previous version, but it's FAR from where I'll be satisfied with it.
Unfortunately the technology on the back side isn't super friendly for things like this, and it's difficult to implement; so while it is definitely something I'm working on the work just keeps piling up and right now I'm more focused on getting new brands and better deals for our customers.

But thank you so much for the feedback, it's definitely a good reminder for me, if I could I'd probably just spend my nights working on things like this that are "less critical" to business, but my wife gets upset when I pull out the laptop on the couch //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Yep!

Sold out right now though, working on getting some more.
let me know as soon as you get them in, i wann asnag one, what do you guys sell them for?

just a thought that comes in mind you know you can outsource the web page building at a very inexpensive price or approach one of those technical universities and see if you can have students make you a webpage or fix your webpage like a school project for web design, it does not have to be published until you are completely satisfied.... just a thought

also your search engine on your website is also terrible lol

i just tested it with searching 8 inch and 8"
Actually VERY proficient with web design and the like, unfortunately it's all about the backend software we use to incorporate all the different marketplaces together.

Have something in the pipeline to fix it, but it's just a limitation of software right now.

Believe it or not the search engine is MUCH better than the stock one, we've implemented this ontop of the one that comes with this system.

Actually VERY proficient with web design and the like, unfortunately it's all about the backend software we use to incorporate all the different marketplaces together.
Have something in the pipeline to fix it, but it's just a limitation of software right now.

Believe it or not the search engine is MUCH better than the stock one, we've implemented this ontop of the one that comes with this system.
Gotcha, just to be clear i was not complaining, I like you guys and want you to succeed, just pointing out some stuff i notice or experienced

Hey there. Have you guys ever thought of doing payment plans? You have stuff I want, but different things come on and before I know it, money is gone. If I could pay like $100 on something every two weeks, we'd be cooking.

Hey there. Have you guys ever thought of doing payment plans? You have stuff I want, but different things come on and before I know it, money is gone. If I could pay like $100 on something every two weeks, we'd be cooking.
you mean like a credit card? or wal mart lay away?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

3 Kings

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
3 Kings
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date