3 12's in a subaru

i dont really like it it was my first time every building a box and i do have one extra 12 that i originally wanted to incorporate but i couldnt figure out how (cause its my first time)..... i would like some ideas please

wire it 1 amp to 3 sets of coils, one set on each of 3 subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
1 amp does positive - negative across the top set, then the other amp across the bottom
i've never heard of that...

i dont really like it it was my first time every building a box and i do have one extra 12 that i originally wanted to incorporate but i couldnt figure out how (cause its my first time)..... i would like some ideas please
Hell I love it man, not because it is any good, but because it is identical to the first box I built in 1991. I did the exact same thing with (2) Lanzar red ring 12's. The box was nearly identical. I cut it in half twice before I liked it. LOL. That is so great to see how predictable we are as both humans and newbs. 20 years later and the same box is built as a first box. Of course I didn't have the internet back then. It was trial and error until it sounded as good as possible. By then you knew what you were doing. Better than cutting a box you found on the net and not knowing why.

In order to use what you have simply draw a line from each side of the top sub down to the bottom sub making the box a sort of pyramid and chop it. Like this: http://grab.by/2i8C

You'll still have TONS of airspace. Should beat the hell out of the lows.

Hell I love it man, not because it is any good, but because it is identical to the first box I built in 1991. I did the exact same thing with (2) Lanzar red ring 12's. The box was nearly identical. I cut it in half twice before I liked it. LOL. That is so great to see how predictable we are as both humans and newbs. 20 years later and the same box is built as a first box. Of course I didn't have the internet back then. It was trial and error until it sounded as good as possible. By then you knew what you were doing. Better than cutting a box you found on the net and not knowing why.
In order to use what you have simply draw a line from each side of the top sub down to the bottom sub making the box a sort of pyramid and chop it. Like this: http://grab.by/2i8C

You'll still have TONS of airspace. Should beat the hell out of the lows.
thats cool well im actually gonna try to sell the subs and my ampand start over all new

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.