3 12"

rollinhard22s
10+ year member

Hello all, My friends want's to know if 3 12's would hit pretty good? he is getting the rockford one's that you get at bestbuy. His mom got them for him for X-mas. He has 2 kenwood amps i think each channel pushes 150 rms watts. So if you guys could help let me know thanx

3 10s should sound pretty loud. Just make sure the enclosure has the recommended air volume. Does your friend know how to wire 3 subs? Does he understand how to wire them to the amp?

If not then let us know the subwoofer model and his amp model.

all depends on the install. it can either sound like pure sh1t or sound nice. given what ive read, itll probably sound moderately decent. nothing worth gasping over.

I have 3-12's and they are loud enough to make my ears hurt, but I'm pushing a lot more than 150 wrms. I think I might have the loudest system here in town, or at least that's what a lot of people say. But my town isn't that big, but there are quite a few people with systems, it's just everybody shops at circuit city and best buy.

they are from best buy. SO, no offense...but they're proobably ****. Rockfords lowest line...like punch z's or he's. Also, gonna be tough to wire 3 12's to 2 amps. just letting you know...it probably is lower quality stuff...need to plan out the install and do it right to make it actually sound decently good. If they haven't bought the **** yet...tell them to save their money and we can help ya come up with something MUCH better in the same price range they'd pay. peace

NG

they are from best buy. SO, no offense...but they're proobably ****. Rockfords lowest line...like punch z's or he's. Also, gonna be tough to wire 3 12's to 2 amps. just letting you know...it probably is lower quality stuff...need to plan out the install and do it right to make it actually sound decently good. If they haven't bought the **** yet...tell them to save their money and we can help ya come up with something MUCH better in the same price range they'd pay. peace
NG
What are you talking about....?

I would rather have Punch Z's over my HC 12's any day.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/inlove.gif.6846f78f06b405429ef3a00129788a2a.gif

haha have you been playing the HC with the gains all teh way up?
Yeah man sorry if I say something stupid... it's starting to affect my head.

Oh, man did I say that...

What are you talking about....?I would rather have Punch Z's over my HC 12's any day.
My sub is killing me...

in a good way.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Ok thanx the amps push out a lil more then that i think b/c i have the same amps (2 amps) and i push a kicker L7 15 with it. With both amps i push 1000 rms watts. Yea the sub my friend is getting there getting them from best buy but i think he might get 4 of them now. So if any one has any thing to say plz help my friend

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rollinhard22s

10+ year member
rollinhard22s
Coopersville MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from