3/0 OFC Big 3 and general cables

RAM_Designs
5,000+ posts

SketchUp Master
Rockwall, TX
Item(s) for Sale:

3/0 (and 1/0 available) OFC wire with tin-plated (to resist corrosion) copper ring terminals, finished with an adhesive-lined (to again, resist corrosion) heat shrink tuning. These are hydraulically crimped, best transfer of power from wire, through terminal, to batt/ground/etc. that you could ask for.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Made to order, contact me for a custom quote if your order requires more than 12ft of wire.

Price:

$70 shipped for 1/0

$95 shipped for 3/0

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included in the price.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Not worth it to run out of wire early and have to make a call to order $250 more in order to get free shipping to keep my costs as low as possible, sorry. I do a lot of business, don't need any pointers from internet know-it-alls. Thanks for the concern though.
mkay and how many people on this forum have bought your "service"? Probably close to none, considering not everyone in the United States lives in Texas.

Now let's compare that to how much money you would make if you decided to sell the wire by itself without the added "service".

The reason why I was interested is because the crimps do look nice and I like the fact that I could get it at the length of my choosing. I was offering you money, but you refuse to sell it without the "service".

mkay and how many people on this forum have bought your "service"? Probably close to none, considering not everyone in the United States lives in Texas.
Now let's compare that to how much money you would make if you decided to sell the wire by itself without the added "service".

The reason why I was interested is because the crimps do look nice and I like the fact that I could get it at the length of my choosing. I was offering you money, but you refuse to sell it without the "service".
I haven't been active on here in 3 years, not really too concerned with how much I sell here since internet forums have dwindled down to nearly nothing compared to 5+ years ago. Also, I wouldn't make any money off of just selling the wire, since you can call up the company and order the wire for the same price.

Here's the direct number to Kim in their sales department: (815)352-2664

Ram is actually a very very good dude fyi. And for anyone else curious. Also im sure he would sell you wire obviously for more than he paid plus the lugs and crimping them and heat shrink. But then again thats part of the "service"....I mean why wouod he sell for exactly what he paid and put it sll together for free? Thats nuts but maybe im missing your point

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.