Item(s) for Sale:

2x Dual 2 12" Custom Alpine Type X

Dual sewn leads

Custom adapter plate

4 pack spiders

3" 8 layer coil

2000 wrms each

My original F/S thread:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/558059-2x-custom-spl-audio-alpine-type-x-12-a.html

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I have had these in my envoy for about a year now. Never got them metered, but they were very loud, more so than my 2x Treo SSi. Only had 2k on tap but they were great. Now i have a new car and want to down grade a bit... for now.

Price:

$200 each plus shipping

$350 for both, plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

$20 each (lower 48)

Item Pictures:

ignant questions ahead. whats up with these vs/ regular alpine type x. how is a sub rebuilt for more power/better sound?

i never head the original type x, the first owner fried the coils, i traded for the pair for an SA8. sent it to corey, while he had it did the above mentioned modifications. The main thing is the coil, the original had a 4 layer, this is 8 layers. then the spider pack and dual sewn leads and such.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.