2x BNIB Fu 300 10's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth_Immitis

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

2x FU Audio fu300 10's dual 4 ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I won these in a giveaway and wifey won't let me put them in her car. My trunks already loaded so I'm looking to sell these so I can help finance a new amp!

Price:

$75 a pop

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'll cover shipping!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Gallery

https://imgur.com/gallery/1g71O

Specs

https://imgur.com/gallery/VWSoP

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed these things going for 60 a pop new right now.. If you do 80 ill buy them right now..
If not i understand.

Sent from my Moto G4 using Tapatalk
These are BRAND NEW!

I’ll do $85 but in order for me to get most money out of this I’ll need to ship them in large priority flat rate and the original fu box is to big. I plan on taking out the cardboard supports from the fu packaging and putting them in the usps box. It’s a perfect fit I can send pics if you need proof they will be protected. Even doing that it’s gunna cost me &17.50 EACH to ship. So I’m only making $50 off these if I sell em to you for $85.

These are BRAND NEW!
I’ll do $85 but in order for me to get most money out of this I’ll need to ship them in large priority flat rate and the original fu box is to big. I plan on taking out the cardboard supports from the fu packaging and putting them in the usps box. It’s a perfect fit I can send pics if you need proof they will be protected. Even doing that it’s gunna cost me &17.50 EACH to ship. So I’m only making $50 off these if I sell em to you for $85.
I get that, i guess ill pass so you can get a better buyer.
Lol im just impulse buying lmao.. I actually want to get the 750 version 18, but i dont even have amp, wires, or even a decent headunit to work with [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

I appreciate you working with the offer, but don't wanna low ball you

Sent from my Moto G4 using Tapatalk

Mmmm I live in Massachusetts but I'm not so sure these things are all that good for SQ.
i ain't saying they an sq sub but for the price u could play them 6 months and sell for what u paid if u didn't like them..

Dude your like 15-20mins away from me lol make an offer!
I don’t know, I’m pretty happy with my Alpine SWS 10 and 12”. Also can’t find the specs on these? I guess I could look at them in person if you’re that close.

Edit, found the specs and look ok except BL is kind of low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Darth_Immitis

CarAudio.com Elite
Darth_Immitis
Massachusetts
Start date
Participants
Who Replied