Northwest Region 2nd Annual Good Vibrations DB Drag in Bozeman MT - July 18th

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

jake21
10+ year member

Lifted > Lowered
Good Vibrations will be putting on their second annual DB drag July 18th in Bozeman, MT. Come and enjoy the fun!

Car Audio vendors such as Rockford Fosgate, Boston Acoustics, Kicker, and many more will also be attending the event.

09DBDRAGweb-1.jpg

GOOD VIBRATIONS

2622 West Main

Bozeman, MT 59718

406-585-9088

ALSO INCLUDING BOAT CLASS AND DRIVE BY!

LIVE MUSIC BY BLACKMASK

2009-10 CAR DISPLAY BY RESSLER TOYOTA

BEER GARDEN CATERED BY THE ZEBRA COCKTAIL LOUNGE

Registration starts at: Call to register

Contest starts at: Noon-ish July 18th

For any questions please contact 406-585-9088 or shoot me a PM

yup i have never been to the one in bozeman...but i have gone to the one in billings the last two years...in billings the first year i went it was awesome...and last year was pretty lame...

where do you live at jake....i got a close to 5 hour drive to get there...but oh well hopefully it will be worth it...

I live in bozeman and work at the Good Vibrations there. We should have some good competition again this year. Alot of guys from Helena come down with pretty sick systems. One of them has an Escalade with a wall of 6 13.5" JL W7's that hit 153 or something at half volume. Pretty decent for Montana.

Where are you comin from?

I live in bozeman and work at the Good Vibrations there. We should have some good competition again this year. Alot of guys from Helena come down with pretty sick systems. One of them has an Escalade with a wall of 6 13.5" JL W7's that hit 153 or something at half volume. Pretty decent for Montana.
Where are you comin from?
oh that guy was at the one in billings...its a white tahoe with 24s on it...pretty crazy setup.

i am coming from Sheridan, Wyoming...you know where thats at?...

my new setup is still in the works but i will have it ready by the 18th

oh that guy was at the one in billings...its a white tahoe with 24s on it...pretty crazy setup.
i am coming from Sheridan, Wyoming...you know where thats at?...

my new setup is still in the works but i will have it ready by the 18th
Yea i know where Sheridan is, what system are you settin up?

Im not sure yet, my setup is more steered towards SQ. But with my old box i hit 136 or something. nothing too high and its in a Ext cab dodge ram but i have built a new box recently that may be around the low 140's so who knows, we will have to see.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.