Participant count
  • Participant list

dev199505

CarAudio.com Elite
US
So imma save one months salary (around 2k) wondering what you guys would reccomend for sub,HU, and highs and mids, have 3200w@1ohm for sub And 150w@2ohm for highs and mids

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

I say if you live on your own money, it probably isn't good to go spend all your money on car audio.

I just got $1,746 yesterday and only spend $307.50 of it.

The rest will not be spent on audio equipment. After I buy the wood for my box, all other money I get will be saved for when I move out in August and go off to college (or spent on a girlfriend).

Won't be doing anything else big until I have a college degree and stable well paying job.

Just my two cents.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For equipment recommendations:

For a sub, I really don't see any better bang for the buck than the Soundrive subs right now. I mean this, because that's what I personally decided to spend my money on.

For mids, I like Pro audio stuff. I have Sundown Neopro's, but Soundqubed PA 6.5's impressed me too

For Headunit's I like Alpine

Goals Devon ? We've been down the road before
Yeah things finally looking up finally got a full time Job (guaranteed 40hours schedualed 60) so with over time and all i should finally be able to afford fun

I say if you live on your own money, it probably isn't good to go spend all your money on car audio.
I just got $1,746 yesterday and only spend $307.50 of it.

The rest will not be spent on audio equipment. After I buy the wood for my box, all other money I get will be saved for when I move out in August and go off to college (or spent on a girlfriend).

Won't be doing anything else big until I have a college degree and stable well paying job.

Just my two cents.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For equipment recommendations:

For a sub, I really don't see any better bang for the buck than the Soundrive subs right now. I mean this, because that's what I personally decided to spend my money on.

For mids, I like Pro audio stuff. I have Sundown Neopro's, but Soundqubed PA 6.5's impressed me too

For Headunit's I like Alpine
Imma save it i only haver $400 in bills so I should be fine

Ok gotcha. The amp and a b2 xc 15. Same price
Thats a little much i was gonna spend remaining on electrical upgrades, and like I said only looking for sub headunit and highs and mids

Thats a little much i was gonna spend remaining on electrical upgrades, and like I said only looking for sub headunit and highs and mids
Well I could do a ampere 2000 ampere 3.0 sub components $1200

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dev199505

CarAudio.com Elite
dev199505
US
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from