280 amp irraggi for sale - GM 3.1 and 3.8 - CHEAP

Participant count
  • Participant list

martiandancer31
10+ year member

Front Towards Enemy
Item(s) for Sale:

irraggi alt for a GM 3.1 or 3.8 (later series). My car is a 2001 lesabre with the 3.8 and it fits, and it also fit my friend's 2004 impala with the 3.1 If you car has the 3.8, you may have to extend the factory wiring harness for the alt, but it's no big deal.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

used and not working correctly. The alt puts out enough to run the motor but not much else, so maybe one of the diodes is shot or something. In any case irraggi can repair it and I doubt it'll cost more than 150 or so. He can also put it in a new case to fit your car.

Price:

$100 plus ship.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

shipping is whatever is cheapest unless you want to pay for something faster.

Item Pictures:

alternatorforsale002_zpsaf5fd6fb.jpg

alternatorforsale003_zpsbe5e3a65.jpg

alternatorforsale004_zpsa0f6aae1.jpg

alternatorforsale001_zps26b571b1.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Do people really trust Iraggi to fix anything these days? Not really trying to post dump or start anything but before I left the scene years ago I know a lot of people were having trouble with him and his 'service'. He sent me an alt that didn't fit, said he would send me a bracket to make it fit, he said a lot, he did nothing. I made a bracket out of 3/8'' steel myself. $100 is a steal if someone can get this alt to work again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.