26" DONK with 4-L7

too bad the screen cant go up all the way.... doh!

DSC05509.jpg

i read so where Donk comes from the word donkey..i see if i can find the article
back in the 80's and 90's we (people in the south) used to refer to girls with big booties as having a "donk" or "donky booty" . DJ ucle al and 95south make it popular all over. when guys in the hood started fixing up these caprices and impalas (1971-1976 only) with 20'' rims we started calling them "donks" because they were big ass hell. but this body style has allways been a popular body style to fix up in the hood before their ever was a 20" wheel. we use to put hammers and vogues,cragers and vogues, then dayton's and vogues. i got pix of my donk when 20" wheels first came out in anybody intersted.

sorry for being off topic, just hate to hear people speak on the subject with misinfo.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif;)

god i hope that is somehow ported into the cabin. otherwise another loud ass trunk ftl. but to the op VERY good work and the car is hot! im also not a fan of the flames. other than that i give the car w system an 10/10

I'm still wondering who came up with the "donk" look anyway. So I can kick their trash and beat em' down! Donk is the most gay a$$ thing since Honda rice!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

zierbox

10+ year member
Only The Very Best
zierbox
texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date