250A alts. BRAND NEW $150!!!

k_schutte
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
JEEEESUUUUUS some of you people drive me ******* nuts!!

I understand not knowing everything about car audio but look at the ******* alt. and you should be able to tell if it will fit your vehicle. it is a large case GM alternator and the mounting points are 180* from each other. How much easier could it possibly get?

Didnt see any of that' date=' all that I saw was a pretty black page and 3 pics lol[/quote']
what? what link did you click on? haha... the ebay link has the three pics but you can see the guys info right on the page. The other link is to the company that actually makes the alternators. My buddy bought one of these (not this exact one but a 250A from the same place) and it put out just as much as my Ohio Generator 300A.

The CS144 was used on many chevy vehicles from early to late 90's. Impala SS, caprice, Silverado, blazers are few off the top of my head. Ofcourse some have different mounting locations. I have bought many alt parts from that company and have never had a problem. The bridge rectifier is usually what goes bad on most alt and haveing two should break the work load in half so they can last longer. But I have never ran a dual rectifer so not sure how well they work.

Nm, it didn't say there was 2nd page on my phone? But it looks like this is the right one for the bracket according to your post. I might have to scoop one of these up.

Nm, it didn't say there was 2nd page on my phone? But it looks like this is the right one for the bracket according to your post. I might have to scoop one of these up.
Yeah man, it will fit. Don't mind my bitching up top there. You bought a custom bracket from me, I am more than happy to answer any questions you have regarding it.

Yeah man, it will fit. Don't mind my bitching up top there. You bought a custom bracket from me, I am more than happy to answer any questions you have regarding it.
No worries, just wanted to make sure. I figured it would, and that's why you bought one, but I just wanted to double check. Thanks man, hopefully now I will actually be able to get the bracket on soon lol.

you probably wont need one, look on s10forum.com in the stereo or electrical section, pretty sure it will bolt on, but remember your truck doesnt have a 1 wire alt, it requires field connections, so basically you just dont use them and wire the alt to a switched ignition, they get more into it there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.