2500rms?

doesnt seem right, in many camrys there's a large peak at 50hz. Something's off with your phase or something else is causing cancellation.
just did a quick measurement. Its 60inches from the VC of the sub to the deepest part of the dash and then 45 inches from the deepest part of the dash to the where driver headrest is. Idk the math but maybe you can figure out cancellation nodes.

just did a quick measurement. Its 60inches from the VC of the sub to the deepest part of the dash and then 45 inches from the deepest part of the dash to the where driver headrest is. Idk the math but maybe you can figure out cancellation nodes.
have you tried any of the things i asked? like different phase wiring, adjusting phase numbers etc? Next step i'd think about is cutting those metal things off, could be a bass trap but thats last resort.

have you tried any of the things i asked? like different phase wiring, adjusting phase numbers etc?
swapped polarities on either driver. Causes really fucked up Fr. T/a does nothing without another driver to relate to it. APF wont affect FR.

if money isnt a huge issue for you, the DC audio 3K is pretty solid. BigDWiz did a dyno run on it and it shined pretty well. It has lame RCA plugs tho. The Crescendo 3.5K has the tiffany style and performs similarly and it has an internal fan, albeit a tad noisy

think im gonna go with either the Orion Xtr and or the Brutal sounds BS2.1.

Edit: The Bs2.1 seems to be extremely efficient but their email returns a no domain response and i definitely cant trust a company that i cant communicate with. The Orion is $500 amp and as is the Wolfram. I guess i might go with the Wolfram.

think im gonna go with either the Orion Xtr and or the Brutal sounds BS2.1.
Edit: The Bs2.1 seems to be extremely efficient but their email returns a no domain response and i definitely cant trust a company that i cant communicate with. The Orion is $500 amp and as is the Wolfram. I guess i might go with the Wolfram.
It's easiest to get a hold of Brutal Sounds over facebook. Joey Simoneux is the owner...

Got the wolfram on sale. $100 off.
5b8f29bc07e27d9e5313fdb4b1b8ac87.jpg
e4513e3e07eb0ecb433949707a9ff673.jpg
8c0ead5cf26ef58d35202b7817fd5d5c.jpg

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
The Camry
Western Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from