24v batts

You can use them in heavy equipment, their electrical systems are 24 volt...lol
lol i need to find someone who would want to buy those pictured. msrp is $1078 id give one h e l l of a deal...like 150 plus ship

Part number RG24-15A1 This is a 24 volt , 13.6 Amp Hour, 200 Cranking Amps
Worth about $1 when it comes to car audio....
Im aware of that but msrp is $1100 so its worth a lot somewhere. Just where?

Dude I work on heavy equipment and I busted out laughing when I saw what you have those things are stupid expensive.. I have always wanted to run a 1000amp 24v Cat alt on 24v batts thru a massive voltage regulator It could work. Its just gonna have to be a hell of an electrical engineer that I would trust my equipment too to build it.

Hmmmm think about it 1000 amp alt running continuous at 18v ....I tink it takes like 40-50 horsepower just to run the alt lol.

Dude I work on heavy equipment and I busted out laughing when I saw what you have those things are stupid expensive.. I have always wanted to run a 1000amp 24v Cat alt on 24v batts thru a massive voltage regulator It could work. Its just gonna have to be a hell of an electrical engineer that I would trust my equipment too to build it.
Hmmmm think about it 1000 amp alt running continuous at 18v ....I tink it takes like 40-50 horsepower just to run the alt lol.
lol i have access to about 2,000 of them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

michaellane

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
michaellane
tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date