24's or 22's for my 2000 f150

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/groovy.gif.596278eb1b51d07d0b607951ae19b157.gif

those are prob my fav asantis or up there
yup, i like them more than the other ones i saw on display because you get a full faced looking wheel, but without big bulky ass spokes, cleannnnnn

and them in 22s weight like the same as 18 inch cast wheels do lol

6's with rubberbands maybe, but 24's with some meat would be better imo. i hate pot holes.

theres a few locals here with silverados on 8's, NO lift. 1 has rubberband's, the other rubs lol

I think 26's would look great, but you know how some people feel on here about big wheels. Do whatever you think would look best other peoples opinion really doesnt mean too much long as your happy.

I just want to be sure im not gonna rub like a *****. I dont want to have to cut anything out, I just want to be able to throw them on and thats it.

u2 55's are sick the only bad thing is everybody has them.
not up here in washington they dont. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

but yeah i agree. Whenever im in cali with my girlfriend or in texas for internships, i see them everywhere.

I just want to be sure im not gonna rub like a *****. I dont want to have to cut anything out, I just want to be able to throw them on and thats it.
is your truck lowered? you can fit 24's on a stock height f150, as long as you watch your backspacing/offset/width

26 with the thin tires should be ok far as rubbing. Whether you go with 24's or 26's your going to rub on deep turns. Hell 22's with a thick tire will rub on deep turns. As long as you can turn a good bit and its not rubbing when you hit a bump, which i doubt this will happen, you should be fine.

i dont know what to go with as far as offset, but width wise i will go with 24x10 i am not even completely sure on my bolt pattern i believe it is a 5x135mm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.