$243 sonicelectronix store credit.

Well, youre limited to .5 ohm or 2 ohm. So youll need an amp thats capable of going down to .5 ohm but youd need a good electrical or you can just get an amp thats rated at 2 ohms. I did a quick search on that website and found this amp. Not the best amp out there, but its still decent. Its rated at 2 ohms.

Rockford Fosgate PRIME R1000-1D Class D Monoblock Amplifier

EDIT: Also the amp that whitedragon picked out for you is nice too. Should be fine at 2 ohms.

If he has one Sa d2 why wouldn't he run at one ohm ^^ lol
I read that as he has 2 SA 12 D2's not 1. Either way he can run 1 at 4 ohms or 2 at 2 ohms and still have a perfect power match up. It gives him room to expand if he wants.

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Do you have one or two subs?
Doesnt matter. 4 ohm power rating is right where it needs to be for a SA 12.

I read that as he has 2 SA 12 D2's not 1. Either way he can run 1 at 4 ohms or 2 at 2 ohms and still have a perfect power match up. It gives him room to expand if he wants. 

---------- Post added at 12:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Doesnt matter. 4 ohm power rating is right where it needs to be for a SA 12.
Ya he could have ran one at 1 ohm bought a way smaller amp and saved cash for other upgrades

Seeing how he has ONE sub lol

Ya he could have ran one at 1 ohm bought a way smaller amp and saved cash for other upgradesSeeing how he has ONE sub lol
Not much you can upgrade with gear from Sonic unless your after low end gear. On top of that 99% of people are left wanting more. Not only does this give him over head, which is a great thing nobody here knows anything about, it also gives him room to expand and he didnt have to shell out cash on an RMA. If you had "free" money why wouldnt you get the best thing you could within your budget?

Not much you can upgrade with gear from Sonic unless your after low end gear. On top of that 99% of people are left wanting more. Not only does this give him over head, which is a great thing nobody here knows anything about, it also gives him room to expand and he didnt have to shell out cash on an RMA. If you had "free" money why wouldnt you get the best thing you could within your budget?
What do u mean not much at sonic , xs power , headunits , accessories , lots of good stuff they carry besides the garbage woofers ..

I'm not saying going big was a bad choice but saying it doesn't matter in your last post wether its one d2 or 2 is crazy cause it matters alot lol if he doesn't plan on upgrading he could have saved alot of cash and bought other items all I'm trying to say

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Williamc141

10+ year member
Williamc141
Kentucky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from