241mph,1001hp,quad turbo

myhomies.gif

I think it looks like batmans car... with bumble bee and puke colors..
If you can customize the colors... then id be happy
If you can afford that car, I'm sure you can afford a paint job.

If, for some reason, you can't, the car probably wasn't designed to appeal to Christopher Lowell and Martha Stewart. The color doesn't constitute the car.

btw its called a veyron, and its top speed is abour 248, they brought it out to laguna seca monterey and drove it around for a pre race kinda thing and then the driver spun it and missed the wall bt about 3 feet, and if ya'll like this car try and check out the EB 110 (buggati) its the predecessor

i agree, if i ever had a classic car id be working for have it stock numbers match maybe a little more performance...but i would never mutilate a classic car like that. thats just me tho.

matching numbers with "a bit more performance" is not........matching numbers. once u break the numbers its just "a mild hot rod". i dont see how anyone can hate on anything troy does, he builds some of the sickest cars (behind foose of course) that ride around. i take it u dont like the 3 window coupe with a built 454 which in turn.......was set on a AWD setup.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.