22" Moofer pr0n

The new RE does seem fairly impractical, ppl that own normal sizec cars will more then likely not be able to get one and put it in their car. But i own a SUV, and i believe others that own an SUV will be able to put it in there, now granted it may take up a lot of the room in the SUV, but if u drive an SUV and want it, i believe u could put it in there and make it work, i dont think u could do that tho with the jackhammer...mayb if u took all the seats out or something or just used it for extreme dbdrag instances, but other then that i just feel it is useless, just my opinion.

And aqueaks right..22" isnt nething "too" grand, i believe they said 5-6 grand. lol

I talked with a guy I know he saw it at the CES and said that the mounting depth was 3 - 4 feet , thats such and impractical sub . He alsotalked about the Hifonics amp that pushes 10KW forgot the name but why do car audio manufactuers make dumb **** liek that if they concentrated on investing the time and R&D on thier lower lines that peopel actually buy they have better products coming out. I think they try to swoon everyone saying we have the biggest and baddest now you need ot buy our product.

yeah that sub was at ces and was pretty crazy, it weighs about 300 pounds and the basket separates from the motor to put a diff motor on like an spl one. and mtx also has a new amp out that will be used to push one of these. over all it looks pretty crazy but im not gunna say it ***** untill it i see some numbers. oh and that is just the sub

and guys say if RE or Adire made this sub then would you like it, geeze just cause its not from them doesnt mean its a piece of crap...

I agree its not a piece of crap....yet. IF it happens to put up huge numbers and its purpose is for extreme dbdrag then that sounds ok to me and seems somewhat practical (as i stated earlier), but if this isnt the loudest sub on the market and doesnt put up rediculous numbers, i believe it is a waste.

^ Im not even sure it would fit in a lot of SUV's, mayb an escalade or expedition with the rear seats out, but when u take into account the mounting depth and box size needs, its going to be MASSIVE (understatement of the year), it is only jan 11th u kno //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Do i get a prize for that or something? lol

Parthenon has it by a long shot.
where can i find info on the parthenon, just curious what the fuss is about, the next think you see is peterbuilt semi's with (20) 22" subs and thousands of watts of power in the trailer like a giant concert speaker wall, you could level a crowd of ppl with that!!! lol

So I take it that driver will creat displacement (some form of either audiable and/or physical energy) with just the square baffle in front?
It's not any different than any other sub setup in a dipole (i.e. no box or baffle) configuration

could you acutally hear bass persay?
Can you hear the bass played by other subs?

It's not any different than any other sub setup in a dipole (i.e. no box or baffle) configuration

Can you hear the bass played by other subs?
ok ok yes true you can, but it just seems like a radical design with a hard baffle out front, I mean if you really get simple with it the motion is nothing more than shaking a piece of plywood (but using specific cycle rates, and mechanical kenetics) which you couldn't do just by shaking wood or paper with your hand (probably a bad analogy, but anyway), overall im still kinda fascinated with the fact that with a few mechanical and electrical parts can create sound and pressure!!! heart stopping pressure!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

InhumanAcura

5,000+ posts
1/3ofTEAM PwNAGE..*****es
InhumanAcura
South Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date